Live cricket commentary is now available on Alexa, scores, and more with Alexa: A new feature has been added to Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant in honor of this year’s ICC Men’s T20 World Cup, which could make watching matches even more enjoyable. As of right now, you can ask Alexa for match updates including schedules, scores, team sheets, and player statistics, as well as reports on recent matches. The player stats and commentary can also be accessed through a skill that you can enable.
Live cricket commentary is now available on Alexa
ICC Men’s T20 World Cup audio rights have been licensed to Digital2Sports, a partnership between One Digital Entertainment and Channel2 Group, which is the official audio rights holder for the tournament, as well as Amazon to bring these new skills to Alexa.
Further, Singapore-based data analytics company TV Conal recently launched an Alexa skill for those die-hard cricket fans who want to stay on the cutting edge of the game by analyzing data that has been collected from previous matches and comparing it to current matches, using data from past matches. To solve the most challenging problems in the field of data analytics, TV Conal uses Big Data and machine learning.
The use of Alexa can enhance Cricket fans’ live sports experience by allowing them to request information such as the probable winner, inning scores, and much more to help them follow their favorite sport. It is very easy for you to use a cricket prediction app like Alexa, by simply asking “Alexa, ask Cricket Predictor,” “Alexa, ask Cricket Predictor,” “Alexa, ask Cricket Predictor, do you know how much Australia will score,” or “Alexa, ask Cricket Predictor, do you know who will take the next wicket?” OR “Alexa, ask Cricket Predictor, who will take the top scorer?”.
The Alexa mobile app can be used with a variety of devices, including Echo smart speakers, Fire TV, the Alexa mobile app, and even the Amazon shopping app (Android), which is not free to use but available for download for free. Here is a list of Alexa commands with an explanation of what they do and how they are used.
Also Read: TOP 12 BEST PART TIME ONLINE JOBS FOR STUDENTS WITHOUT INVESTMENT
There are new Alexa skills available for cricket fans!
- The only way to miss a game is to simply ask Alexa for reminders of when India’s match will start or “Alexa, when is India’s next match” and you will never worry about missing anything. The majority of times you do not need to tune in if you forget to do so, you can just ask “Alexa, who won today’s match? ”
- The easiest way to do this is to simply ask Alexa, “Alexa, which teams are playing tomorrow?” “Alexa, what is today’s match?” or “Alexa, match?” This will give you an idea of when your watch party should take place.
- There is also a possibility to ask Alexa about much-anticipated matches such as “India vs Pakistan”. Just ask “Alexa, when is the India vs Pakistan match? It’s going to be intense. I can feel it.
- “Alexa, who are the players for today’s game?” or “Alexa, match?”or “Alexa, who is the captain of New Zealand?” You will receive details about the starting 11 as well as information about the team.
- If you would like to know more about the match’s toss, you can simply ask Alexa “Alexa, match toss” or “Alexa, which team won the toss?”
- By asking, “Alexa, who won the man of the match?” Or “Alexa, how many wickets has Pakistan’s team taken?” or “Alexa, how many runs has Sri Lanka’s team scored?”, Alexa will give you information about the man of the match, the leading run scorer, and the leading wicket taker of the match.
- Simply ask, “Alexa, which team is at the top of the points table?” in order to find out which team is at the top of the points table.
- Simply ask “Alexa, ask Cricket Predictor,” “Alexa, ask Cricket Predictor, how much will Australia score,” “Alexa, ask Cricket Predictor, who will take the next wicket,” or “Alexa, ask Cricket Predictor, who will be the top scorer” to stay ahead of the game.